March 1, 2011

Introductions- My Man and his dog

It's hard to get a good picture of my husband. As soon as he sees the camera come out he does this weird thing like he's trying to hide his nose by inserting his chin in front of it. I don't pretend to understand, I just know that if I want to get a good pic, I'd better be sure he's not paying attention.
This is my man's dog, Hilde.  He says she belongs to the family, but we all know she's really his.  She drives him crazy with her girly ways. She doesn't clean up the floor- she doesn't like dirty food, and unlike Sam our Black Lab (rest his soul) she will NOT eat vomit, even if it's hers.  I was actually horrified to find that I missed that when Sam died. Especially since my kids still weren't making it to the container or toilet at the time.
As you can see he doesn't care for her at all.
Can't stand her.


No comments:

Post a Comment